Learn to knit this adorable little cardigan! Taught by Betty Calabro
In this 2 session class you will learn to knit a cardigan from the top down. Increases, sleeves, German short rows, switching yarn colors, and button holes will be some of the skills you will learn.
Skills required to take the class: Knit, purl, cast-on, bind off
- 2 skein for the main color and one skein of each contrast color of Wosted weight yarn (sample was knit in Berroco Ultrawool)
- Mateo Cardigan pattern available on Ravelry (please let us know if you need help purchasing the pattern)
- One size US 7 (4.5mm) 24" circular needle (or 36" circular needle for larger sizes), and US 7 double pointed needles for the sleeves or a second US 7 circular, depending on how you knit your sleeves.
- Waste yarn or stitch holders
- Row counter or pencil/paper
- Tapestry needle
- 4+ opening stitch markers
- 4 or 5 buttons
Please purchase your yarn and any materials you need for the class from Noma Knits prior to the first day of class.
Class taught by Betty Calabro